Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Camp Half Blood server.Dedicated to updateing the server as long as new books come out.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello my fellow people of this place!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight_Zeb123

Hello my fellow people of this place! Empty
PostSubject: Hello my fellow people of this place!   Hello my fellow people of this place! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:15 am

My name is Zeb, the awesome, the smart, the ruggedly handsome, and altogether awesome dude. I was told to go here for some reason, so, yo. Now I'ma play with the emoticons Ian or Paco put here. Arrow bounce affraid Question cheers lol! afro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: silyyyyyyy boi   Hello my fellow people of this place! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:36 am

zeb. u need to play alot more, wtf man. lately i never seen u or oliver. its hard to trust people since noah left near the start so yea. please play alot more man.
Back to top Go down
https://camphlfblood.rpg-board.net
Knight_Zeb123

PostSubject: Sorry dude   Hello my fellow people of this place! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:42 am

I lately been playing TF2 and Magicka alot so I haven't been on much, and when I do get on my lag kicks me in the...well...you know. Anyway, I'm trying to be more active but I have also been juggling servers, but the other one has to shut down soon (NOT BECAUSE OF ME) so I'll be on a WHOLE lot more
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Be More Active   Hello my fellow people of this place! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:13 am

Zeb if ur commited to this game i need a good 2-4 hours daily from you. i canunderstand u like diffrent games but in the starting age its the most important time to be active. if people are un-active we will fire. and rehire. tehre are so many willing people. i dont wanna do that to anyone but we need the best of the best. so just please be more active
Back to top Go down
Knight_Zeb123

PostSubject: I know   Hello my fellow people of this place! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:25 am

I'm gonna be more active, the initial craze for the games has passed and I normally do 2-4 hours, also, when is the custom texture pack gonna be done? Or even started?
cat cat cat cat cat cat alien cat cat cat one of theeeese, doesn't belong!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: **************   Hello my fellow people of this place! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:51 am

thats good man. and no i forgot abou texture pack. im hopeign we get more more involved in forums now and the community we need people who communicate. its hard for me considering i really just worked in gam with paco on tech also. after that shit went down with noah i stoped doing forums as much but i will do alot more on forums now. i hope to get alot of cool stuff started
Back to top Go down
Knight_Zeb123

PostSubject: You guys needa do the texture pack   Hello my fellow people of this place! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:43 am

you also should just put a link to the website on the forum so ppl can click on that and apply, then this'll get more publicity and you can add a donate button so this'll be a main thing for the server and stuff and you won't even need to go to the forums, bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello my fellow people of this place!   Hello my fellow people of this place! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello my fellow people of this place!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Introductions-
Jump to: