Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Camp Half Blood server.Dedicated to updateing the server as long as new books come out.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats up im killa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
killamaster7888

Whats up im killa Empty
PostSubject: Whats up im killa   Whats up im killa I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:47 am

hello anybody that is reading this my name is killamaster7888. a.k.a shaun. so i would like to introduce myself. i am a major minecraft finatic. i love miecraft its amazing. i have been playing since the good old alpha days.i am 13 but im not some annoying kid im mature.i dont realy know what else to say so bai santa rendeer lol! afro flower elephant king queen jocolor study cherry albino sunny these emoticons are awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Whats up im killa Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Camp half blood   Whats up im killa I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:07 am

i know u already know us. and yea haha welcome i suppose ;D i will prob make a section and post links for every book in that section for people who wanna re-read cuzz im nice. butyes ill put games and diffrent stuff
Back to top Go down
https://camphlfblood.rpg-board.net

Whats up im killa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Introductions-
Jump to: