Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Camp Half Blood server.Dedicated to updateing the server as long as new books come out.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WE BEEN HACKED!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight_Zeb123

WE BEEN HACKED! Empty
PostSubject: WE BEEN HACKED!   WE BEEN HACKED! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:23 am

By EsC_v_SNIPEZ , i was unwhitelisted too
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

WE BEEN HACKED! Empty
PostSubject: lisen   WE BEEN HACKED! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:41 am

to make sure he didnt delete the map and backups cuzz if he does were fucked. no doubt about it ill prob quit. so lisen, once its down he cant accsess mcmyadmin, but i cant do anythign either
Back to top Go down
https://camphlfblood.rpg-board.net
Knight_Zeb123

WE BEEN HACKED! Empty
PostSubject: Ian, read this now!   WE BEEN HACKED! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:59 am

His steam account is EsCvSNIPEZ, look it up on steampowered.com , also he is in the UK so call the british police or something and report him, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand why didn't you trace his ip and destroy his computer?
Back to top Go down
dark_lord123

WE BEEN HACKED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE BEEN HACKED!   WE BEEN HACKED! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:01 pm

Knight_Zeb123 wrote:
His steam account is EsCvSNIPEZ, look it up on steampowered.com , also he is in the UK so call the british police or something and report him, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand why didn't you trace his ip and destroy his computer?
dude call the USA cops he not British
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WE BEEN HACKED! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE BEEN HACKED!   WE BEEN HACKED! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE BEEN HACKED!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General-
Jump to: