Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Camp Half Blood server.Dedicated to updateing the server as long as new books come out.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im Chubbzlite :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chubbzlite

Im Chubbzlite :) Empty
PostSubject: Im Chubbzlite :)   Im Chubbzlite :) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:36 am

Hello, Im Chubbzlite! Im going to talk about my real life, im going to create a background story, and a tell you my preference for the calimings! I've noticed the Whitelist is kinda on and off? so i'd also like to say PUT ME ON IT! Very Happy

Alright so, well my real name is Justin. I play many sports and video games, Minecraft and Call OF Duty being my personal favourites. before you lecture me on my spelling, im Canadian. My Fav. sport is Rugby and Football by a far<3 I play team ontario rugby ;D cause im a champ Smile Im Thirteen years old, and i ahvent read all the books yet. i read the first and second and saw the movie.

Ingame my Username is Chubbzlite but i ahve two minecrafts! my second is Ripper3000. I've played minecraft since the 1.6 update.
im quite a decent builder! iv built two custom maps Very Happy
I would like to apply for the secret guild Smile
i like to kill monsters! My preference for the claiming would be; Ares or Hades
i helped build the hades cabin before the permissions were in. i thought up the roof Smile

~Thanks for Reading!
Chubbzlite!<3
Back to top Go down

Im Chubbzlite :)
Page 1 of 1