Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Camp Half Blood server.Dedicated to updateing the server as long as new books come out.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update on ian

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Update on ian Empty
PostSubject: Update on ian   Update on ian I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:39 pm

Guys, oliver if your reading this, stop telling people your the fucking owner. Im not doing this again, I liked it better when you thought you were mod you didnt exspect much, im getting reports you are turning people away and fucking some shit up, If you see me online its My friend i let him use my acount while my comps broken, anyway, don't go and cry over this but shit, fuck i told you man i don't want a co-owner hell, this is bullshit i cant belive this had to happen to me right when i was gonna go public, if anyone reads this illl be back soon im buying a destop and guttting it out, putting in a new video card and sound card, like 6gb of ram and hopefully power through any other problems i get, if anyone knows where theres an online windows 7 OS it would help. And btw if i hear whineing about this ima fucking kill somebody
Back to top Go down
https://camphlfblood.rpg-board.net
oliver

Update on ian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on ian   Update on ian I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:27 am

Ian stfu. You believed false stuff from stupid kids that i didnt do. I am surly as HELL the founder, but not the owner nor have i ever said i was. Your a dick, you believed some dumbass kid who wants me to be kicked off because I banned him for spawning diamond and gold. You wouldnt believe me? I hope your computer stays broken

and also I quit a long time ago because of you so have fun flunking out of school playing Minecraft.
but to be honest
your still my great friend inside

Peace
Oli
Back to top Go down
dark_lord123

Update on ian Empty
PostSubject: re:olivers post   Update on ian I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:29 am

oliver wrote:
Ian stfu. You believed false stuff from stupid kids that i didnt do. I am surly as HELL the founder, but not the owner nor have i ever said i was. Your a dick, you believed some dumbass kid who wants me to be kicked off because I banned him for spawning diamond and gold. You wouldnt believe me? I hope your computer stays broken

and also I quit a long time ago because of you so have fun flunking out of school playing Minecraft.
but to be honest
your still my great friend inside

Peace
Oli
this is right ian he was not telling anyone he was owner and did a great job as temp onwer and oliver if you see this im srry my bother was mean and hated you
Back to top Go down
dark_lord123

Update on ian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on ian   Update on ian I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:40 am

and remeber when you were friends i know oliver did somebad things but we got over them and he did nothing to anybody and now that he is gone your gona miss him and all the fun time we had with him mighty lied
some of it has right but that was SOME not all so thank you all i want to be a mod so i can help people and oliver is a person so i want to help him just like i will halp any one any time no matter if i hate them or like them now im going onn the server to get shit from the admins
Back to top Go down
oliver

Update on ian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on ian   Update on ian I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 7:47 am

I came on today. Cube deoped Dark for having fun. I regret making cube admin. He deoped me. He gets pissed at everyone for having fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Update on ian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update on ian   Update on ian I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update on ian
Page 1 of 1