Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Camp Half Blood server.Dedicated to updateing the server as long as new books come out.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hecate Cabin: Goddes of Dark Magic and Stuff That Goes Bump in the Night (Enderman)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mighty_Dj

Hecate Cabin: Goddes of Dark Magic and Stuff That Goes Bump in the Night (Enderman) Empty
PostSubject: Hecate Cabin: Goddes of Dark Magic and Stuff That Goes Bump in the Night (Enderman)   Hecate Cabin: Goddes of Dark Magic and Stuff That Goes Bump in the Night (Enderman) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:43 am

Hi, My name is Mr_All_Mighty, Cabin Leader of Hecate and Moderator.
I will be remodeling the inside of the Hecate cabin because at this point the inside is kinda sad...
Here's a list of what I will be doing:
-Floating beds with platforms and chests
-A secret training room for any of Hecate's Kids (shhhh, don't tell anybody!)
-The orb of Hecate on the floor (orb will look like a enderpearl)
-Make the hole in the middle (the Punishment Hole) into the fountain of Circe (The Lost Hero, you know when she told the king
to kill himself into pieces and throw the pieces into the fountain and he will became alive, young and strong?)

What do ya think of those ideas? Respond in a reply below!
Also if you are in my cabin, tell me below too! (Need to know so i can see how high I should make the cabin)

Also im the only cabin leader of Hecate, not Dark_lord123, he is not co-leader either. Maybe someone to help people settle in my cabin when I'm not there but he can't claim and can't rename people.

Any questions ask me through this topic. I'm usually playing on the server from 6 to 9 pacific standards time and on weekends
I play from 10 am to 11 30 am then again at 6 to 8.
Back to top Go down
dark_lord123

Hecate Cabin: Goddes of Dark Magic and Stuff That Goes Bump in the Night (Enderman) Empty
PostSubject: re:mightys post   Hecate Cabin: Goddes of Dark Magic and Stuff That Goes Bump in the Night (Enderman) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:54 am

mighty wasn't i a apprentice? i help you out to get people settled and stuff
Back to top Go down

Hecate Cabin: Goddes of Dark Magic and Stuff That Goes Bump in the Night (Enderman)
Page 1 of 1