Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Camp Half Blood server.Dedicated to updateing the server as long as new books come out.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi there, my name is Whinne!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
whinne

Hi there, my name is Whinne! Empty
PostSubject: Hi there, my name is Whinne!   Hi there, my name is Whinne! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:55 am

Hi there as you may know already, my name is Whinne. Of cource, this isn't my name irl, I'm known as Addy, I'm 14 and I live in NSW Australia. My many hobbies include playing minecraft, playing runescape, and doing basketball and tennis. I'm an A grade student and always enjoy an afternoon of playing minecraft on a local minecraft server. I've been rping on games for quite a time now, and I am in the selective drama class at school.

My preferred greek god(s)are: Apollo because I am usually an archer in most games, as well as an assist, and I enjoy helping people heal..etc

This is my made up back story:

"This was no normal day for me in Los Angeles. I've always had trouble at school, I have ADHD and dyslexia, meaning I am failing in almost every subject. I've been going well in History though, as well as some red cross work i'm doing. I've been bullied over and over by the same bully. His name is Butch, I'm not really sure if that's his real name or not, but everyone calls him that, and if you don't....well, you wont leave school without at least ten places hurting at once. I have to walk home from my school every day, meaning I'm always in danger of strangers. I walked past a stranger and his dog who were looking at me in a strange, if not deadly way. I walked on, not wanting to trouble the scary looking man and his large dog, and I made the mistake of looking behind me. At once, I knew I was in trouble. A skeleton and a hellhound were staring me straight in the face, with a deadly air around me. I knew I was mince meat, so I didn't do much but think about the pulling feeling in my stomach. I've always had good aim, now it was time to test it. I did the stupid thing of taking my eyes of the beasts, and they charged. I picked up a rock on the ground next to me and pegged it at the skeletons head, knocking it off his shoulders. The hellhound didn't stop though, and I knew I was dead. But then, the strangest thing happened. Butch came running at the hellhound and sucker-punched him in the face. The beast whined and hit a tree. But the skeleton had retrieved its head again and came running. Immediately Butch roundhouse kicked the skeleton, sending a foam foot flying in the air. he pulled of the other foot and ran over to me, it was then that I realized he was half goat. I was quite worried, but Butch just pulled me away from the monsters and pulled me in a taxi. Butch isn't much of a talker, so there wasn't much use is asking him what just happened. He only told me we needed to go to New York asap. I had no choice, if I had resisted, he may have beaten me up to stay. When we hopped on the train, he locked the cart doors, and made sure no one was listening. Then he told me everything, he told me I was a demigod, why I had to go to new York, and explained my disabilities to make them sound as a blessing. I was thinking he was a psyco, but some of what he said was true. So from then on, I followed him here."

Thankyou for reading this, and please whitelist. Very Happy

Last edited by whinne on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistakes)
Back to top Go down

Hi there, my name is Whinne!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Introductions-
Jump to: