Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Camp Half Blood server.Dedicated to updateing the server as long as new books come out.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creeper_agent12 Mod or builder application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Creeper_Agent

Creeper_agent12 Mod or builder application Empty
PostSubject: Creeper_agent12 Mod or builder application   Creeper_agent12 Mod or builder application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:11 am

IGN: creeper_agen12

Name: Tyler

Active hours a day: 5-6 and I'm on the forum 24/7 Very Happy

Experience: I have had to handle great responsibility before with being a mod, builder and semi admin (the server crashed before admin) i do not greif, i've read all the books, saw the movie (doesnt matter much), i have great experience with building, you are able to keep trust with me (If you couldnt i would be banned) and i would never, could never, wouldnt even bother to hack the server because I believe hackers are lazy players that are mean and don't care and btw from being mod on a certain server for a small time I learned how to find and track hackers I'm very experienced with finding bad people and banning who deserves a ban. Also if you would like ne to build somthing for you all to show my skill I will. And I know how to treat players and what to do for them and what not to do right just like the staff here. If you allow me to hold responsiblity you will be able to trust me because I am dedicated to the success of anything happening on this server. I will be dedicated to this server if you are to choose me. And I also have Skype.

Position you wish to help with: I would like to help in any way so eiither Builder or Mod.

How long you've played on this server: i've been on scince the very beging, when they made the tiny cablins(aka very start).

5 Refrences 5 people who can vouche that your trusted: THEWHIT3KNIGHT, Ryanheff74, Kneko, rogueginger, dark_lord123, zach_parson, zLego, Mr_All_Might.All of these people treat me respectfuly and im glad to have them as freinds

Very Happy
Thank you all for reading i hope that all the staff of this wounderful server understand and that you can all see I take this very seriously Very Happy

Last edited by Creeper_Agent on Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:07 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
THEWHIT3KNITE

PostSubject: Re: Creeper_agent12 Mod or builder application   Creeper_agent12 Mod or builder application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:36 am

We have decided that you will be a part time builder unless you can prove yourself to be a full fledged builder. You will help me in what i build. Good luck. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Creeper_Agent

PostSubject: Re: Creeper_agent12 Mod or builder application   Creeper_agent12 Mod or builder application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:17 am

I'll be on more often like 3-4 hours on week days and 5-6 on weekends, I'm just not available for the next few days because I'm in the emergency room Sad
Back to top Go down
Creeper_Agent

PostSubject: Re: Creeper_agent12 Mod or builder application   Creeper_agent12 Mod or builder application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:14 am

I changed my app to update it, im trying to show you all I can handle big tasks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creeper_agent12 Mod or builder application   Creeper_agent12 Mod or builder application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creeper_agent12 Mod or builder application
Page 1 of 1