Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Camp Half Blood server.Dedicated to updateing the server as long as new books come out.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mighty's app to become a mod

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mighty_Dj

Mighty's app to become a mod Empty
PostSubject: Mighty's app to become a mod   Mighty's app to become a mod I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:18 am

IGN:Mr_All_Mighty
Name:Gabe
Active hours a day:3 hours on weekdays. 5 - 7 on weekends
Experience:I guess im good with redstone and pistons and a pro at World edit!!!!
Postion you wish to help with *Mod , Builder, ect..*:Mod or admin (either one)
How long you've played on this server:since the first day and been on it every day if i could!! Very Happy
5 References *5 people who can vouche that your trusted: In Minecraft? or on the server? Well then Lws_V_Assassin, Protocolftw, maybe Dark_Lord123, cubeanoid, zLegoz, Altrablaster, maybe Knight_Zeb, Johnkg, Bigbatmanbob8, and more i cant think of right now

Ps why do i want this position? Well i need World Edit to do hades palace, fields of asphodel, Piston elevator to olympus, Empire State building, Half blood hill, and much more... (if i continued it will be as long a pharagraph)

Last edited by Mighty_Dj on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just updating the Vouch list)
Back to top Go down

Mighty's app to become a mod
Page 1 of 1