Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Camp Half Blood server.Dedicated to updateing the server as long as new books come out.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Am Roguesteeler, the Traveler Making A Town For Mortals Who Seek Refuge!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roguesteeler

I Am Roguesteeler, the Traveler Making A Town For Mortals Who Seek Refuge! Empty
PostSubject: I Am Roguesteeler, the Traveler Making A Town For Mortals Who Seek Refuge!   I Am Roguesteeler, the Traveler Making A Town For Mortals Who Seek Refuge! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:30 am

Hello!
My character,Roguesteeler, Has traveled from a far place,where they hunt creatures that don't exist in this strange Place. With his Camoflauge outfit, he blends in but not to well with the landscape. He prefers to have a bow and a quiver-full of arrows, and maybe a good trusty sword. He has left his homeland, desparate to prove his leadership skills and building skills to start a town to trade with his homeland.
Information About My Character:
Homeland: A Far Place Called The Icemark(from a book)
Name: Korbyn Everred
Skills: Building, wiring,and Leadership unproven
Favorite Things: Mining, Killing creatures of the Undead
Things He'd Like To Have: A Town That Supports Him, His Homeland to Respect him, and Overall Respect
Disliked Things: Rain, Creepers, Craters, Annoying People Or Things.
Please post if you like my Character and His story!
Back to top Go down
Roguesteeler

I Am Roguesteeler, the Traveler Making A Town For Mortals Who Seek Refuge! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Roguesteeler, the Traveler Making A Town For Mortals Who Seek Refuge!   I Am Roguesteeler, the Traveler Making A Town For Mortals Who Seek Refuge! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 5:36 am

Oh, and I forgot.
Parents: Only a father, named James Everred, but the mother is unknown.
Reasons for trying to win the respect of my Homeland: Revenge,respect,honor,and Power, as this city I'm making could play a important part in trading!
Back to top Go down
Roguesteeler

PostSubject: Re: I Am Roguesteeler, the Traveler Making A Town For Mortals Who Seek Refuge!   I Am Roguesteeler, the Traveler Making A Town For Mortals Who Seek Refuge! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:02 am

Why does no one reply?????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Am Roguesteeler, the Traveler Making A Town For Mortals Who Seek Refuge!   I Am Roguesteeler, the Traveler Making A Town For Mortals Who Seek Refuge! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Am Roguesteeler, the Traveler Making A Town For Mortals Who Seek Refuge!
Page 1 of 1