Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Camp Half Blood server.Dedicated to updateing the server as long as new books come out.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roguesteeler's Adventures To The Strange Land of the Half-Bloods

Go down 

Do you like Korbyn's Story?
Yes, But Add More Entries
Roguesteeler's Adventures To The Strange Land of the Half-Bloods I_vote_lcap50%Roguesteeler's Adventures To The Strange Land of the Half-Bloods I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No, You Should Stop
Roguesteeler's Adventures To The Strange Land of the Half-Bloods I_vote_lcap0%Roguesteeler's Adventures To The Strange Land of the Half-Bloods I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, If You Keep It Up It'll Be Great!
Roguesteeler's Adventures To The Strange Land of the Half-Bloods I_vote_lcap50%Roguesteeler's Adventures To The Strange Land of the Half-Bloods I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No. It's Bad Story Line!
Roguesteeler's Adventures To The Strange Land of the Half-Bloods I_vote_lcap0%Roguesteeler's Adventures To The Strange Land of the Half-Bloods I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Roguesteeler

Roguesteeler's Adventures To The Strange Land of the Half-Bloods Empty
PostRoguesteeler's Adventures To The Strange Land of the Half-Bloods

Roguesteeler, Or Korbyn Everred, has traveled from his homeland The Icemark, To Prove his daring, Leadership, and seccessfulness. Here Is his story:

Day 10 After Leaving:
I have just seen a strange green thing outside my camp! I was in my tent reading a book from the firelight and looked up and saw a massive frown on a tall,armless green cactus looking thing! It looked at me, and started running toward me! I reached for my bow and tried to draw, but in the panic i had forgot the arrow, but the thing ran into the fire and ran off!

Day 12:
I found out what they do and its extraordinary! As I was continuing my way in search of a ocean that might lead back to my home for trading,I saw another thing, except I turned and there it was! It started hissing and i ran,but not before it exploded and nearly killed me,leaving a large crater. I have never before seen such abominations! Science could not of explained this! A creature that creeps up on you and blows up, killling itself in the process, but nevertheless,their real.

Day 15:
I seem to have come upon a great place for a town, and noticed that zombies and other undead creatures are around,but burn in the daylight, which is good!

Day 20:
After 5 hard days of work, I now have a small strip mine,some paths,and a nice home to live in for now. One day one of my chests was filled with strange things, like some armor and weapons, plus some familiar things, like food,fish included, and iron,gold, and DIAMOND. Diamond is very hard to find in my homeland,as the dirt is frozen and the rock is as strong as obsidian.

Day 23:
I have figured out how to kill the things i know call Creepers, you shoot it from a distance with a bow,but it turns red and jumps back..... What a strange place!

Day 24:
The Creepers drop gun powder, which might be useful when making a mine with TNT.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Roguesteeler's Adventures To The Strange Land of the Half-Bloods :: Comments

Day 25:
I have started a farm.I'm not having any adventures today it seems. I'll need walls,and trees cleared. I just hope some people start coming soon,or it'll be more like a lonely home, and I'll go home to failure!
Day 25, 10 Hours After Last Entry:

I have found the most amazing thing! A ravine, with a abandoned mineshaft in it! Shame too, I can't seem to mine anything. My new pet wolf, Jacky, jumped down it, and when I went back to the cabin to get ladders, he seemed to have climbed out! What amazing feat! I built a bridge over the ravine to maybe help in the construction of a capital, whereareas my place would be the trade/fishing area! If I was a Demigod, I'd might be Athena or Nemesis, but its crazy, their just myths,and the only way to get me to beleive them, is if they show themselves to me!
Love it
Post Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:40 pm  Admin
very niec story. please continue it. when server is public im sure itll be alot more fun!

Roguesteeler's Adventures To The Strange Land of the Half-Bloods

Page 1 of 1