Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Camp Half Blood server.Dedicated to updateing the server as long as new books come out.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Camp Half Blood

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Welcome to Camp Half Blood Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Camp Half Blood   Welcome to Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:55 am

Welcome to Camp Half Blood. We are a Minecraft Based Group , to sign up please just leave your ign in the "Whitelist Me" topic or post on the forums. in under 30 minutes you should be added. to get to know people go make a topic post in "Introudction" topic. Get known. Become a feirce warrior. Have deadly secrets? its all up to you. RP is enfroced so make sure to RP and behave yourself. If you'd like to get familar or possibly suggest something. dont pester admins. leave a nice little post in any of the topics like... "Plugin Suggestion" or another possibly. if you feel we need more varitay or anything. just post. i will read them all at once daily.or check them if im bored. but our staff will look all the time. if its important i will look. also, just have fun! if you love Percy jackson you will love us i hope. also comment in "Building suggestions" or maybe just in the "Suggestions folder! under a sub suggestion. i dont know how i will set the forum up yet.. but gooday! and make friends!
Back to top Go down
https://camphlfblood.rpg-board.net
bigbatmanbob9

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Half Blood   Welcome to Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:51 am

umm i registered and asked if icould be white listed a day ago and nothings happened
Back to top Go down
johnkg

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Half Blood   Welcome to Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:34 am

hi i am new to the fourm just saying hi afro
Back to top Go down
ryanheff776

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Half Blood   Welcome to Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:35 am

can i be a mod now??
Back to top Go down
RT_Dutch

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Half Blood   Welcome to Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:59 am

Is there a way we could switch cabins?
I didn't think I would ever get Aphrodite :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Camp Half Blood   Welcome to Camp Half Blood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Camp Half Blood
Page 1 of 1