Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Camp Half Blood server.Dedicated to updateing the server as long as new books come out.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

READ THIS EVERYONE. <--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oliver

READ THIS EVERYONE. <-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Empty
PostSubject: READ THIS EVERYONE. <--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   READ THIS EVERYONE. <-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:39 am

Im gonna tell you a story. One day while sittin back on my computer a kid named WolfLegendRogue came onto a server I was conducting on survival and was on the percy jackson map. he goes OMG I LOVE PERCY JACKSON IM SO SAD IT ENDED!!! CAN I BE OP???? then mew left, and we have no server support. Ian had no idea about the new PJ books so i told him. He imediatly read it, and therefore we made a server with a kid named Noah. It was all my idea to start new and fresh. Noah left because he was power hungry, me on the other hand sitting back and letting Ian boss me around like i was a baby. I started a forum. I then said I want some power, so I became coowner and nothing more. We all waited two months before Ian could stand up and get a paypal acc to get funds to start the server. Paco then came in. He, Ian, and I were actually having fun and I was at peace. Ian then became over controlling and swearing. I lead the rp, and he just swore at people doing nothing but putting me down for trying to have fun. His computer broke, so I sprung into action stating im temporary owner until Ian comes back but confirmed founder. I had it all planned out, CJ was done and we were just having a great time with quests and powers. A good friend of mine, Cube, sent me a message. A kid I banned for swearing and spawning items then lieing about it told Ian im a crappy owner and founder and I also considerd myself all powerful. Paco banned me and blocked me on skype. I told Ian i hated him and blocked him, and i set the map on fire. (paco reset it) and today is a marking point in this whole thing. This server was ruining all my other focuses, and now I look back on it it was the most retarted thing ive done. I went from B-'s playing, to A+'s not playing. The truth is im better off without Ian, Paco, and the server. This will probebly be the last you hear of me if not on skype. I wish you all well, and I hope you have good lifes.

And also one more thing, Ian, you let me down.
I hope we can be friends though
Back to top Go down
Creeper_Agent

READ THIS EVERYONE. <-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS EVERYONE. <--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   READ THIS EVERYONE. <-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:51 am

Wow this is the first time I've seen this topic...I never really saw the history of the server was so tough...
Back to top Go down

READ THIS EVERYONE. <--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page 1 of 1