Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a Camp Half Blood server.Dedicated to updateing the server as long as new books come out.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ALL ROMANS READ THIS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
THEWHIT3KNITE

ALL ROMANS READ THIS Empty
PostSubject: ALL ROMANS READ THIS   ALL ROMANS READ THIS I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:16 am

Bad things have occured lately and Zeb has decided to step down from praetor. Before he left he made me the new one. Just wanted to let everyone know.
Back to top Go down
dark_lord123

PostSubject: re:whit3s post   ALL ROMANS READ THIS I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:49 am

THEWHIT3KNITE wrote:
Bad things have occured lately and Zeb has decided to step down from praetor. Before he left he made me the new one. Just wanted to let everyone know.
he left right from the server right because of cube and the fight they had and he wouldn't unban him

Sad

Last edited by dark_lord123 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:52 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ...)
Back to top Go down
THEWHIT3KNITE

PostSubject: Re: ALL ROMANS READ THIS   ALL ROMANS READ THIS I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:16 pm

Things happened... no one is to blame and hopefully things can go back to normal
Back to top Go down
johnkg

PostSubject: Re: ALL ROMANS READ THIS   ALL ROMANS READ THIS I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:53 pm

Did Rome get Greifed if it did pls let Romans in whitlist to re-build
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL ROMANS READ THIS   ALL ROMANS READ THIS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALL ROMANS READ THIS
Page 1 of 1